Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm a Mommy!

I'm a Mommy!
So wednesday morning at 813am we delivered a beautiful baby boy.
Mr Bailey Jackson arrived weighing 8 lbs 8 oz, 20" long and perfectly healthy. I think he has my nose, and his dad's ears. I cant say for sure who he looks like, but he is perfect and beautiful and healthy, which is all that really matters.
The procedure was not bad at all. I had great Dr's and Nurses and hospital staff who made sure that I was comfortable and taken care of. I am still a little sore, but that is to be expected.
Randy was great. I was a bundle of nerves that morning and he kept my spirits up, and helped me focus on other things so I wouldn't stress too much about the surgery.
I am uploading pics so you can see for yourself just how beautiful and precious my little one is. I would write more, but you see, I have been up ALL night with my spoiled little man, and since Dad is watching him, I get to go back to bed for a few hours.

No comments: