Thursday, January 14, 2010

18 Weeks!


Your Baby's Development This Week

• This week, your baby is about 5-1/2 inches long, or about the length of a large tomato.
• Your baby's skeleton continues to harden. His leg bones and inner ear bones are the first to ossify (harden).

How Far Along: 18 wks
Total Weight Gain: still down 15 for the entire pregnangcy, I gained 3 back this month
Sleep: Still pretty OK, I have a little insomnia here and there, but I am left side sleeping and only gettig up to pee a few times if at all.
Best Moment this week: My 29+1 Bday Monday & tonight Dinner with the girls!
Movement: Lots, especially when there is loud noise (hello movie theater) and I am still, noone else can feel the boy yet.
Belly Button: IN! Hopefully it will stay in like it did the first go round.
What I miss: Girls night...when we could stay up past 9pm :)
What I am looking forward to: Getting the crib out of B's room and downstairs for munchkin #2
Weekly Wisdom: Take the trash out before you leave the house for date night...its ugly to come home and have it strewn all over the floor because of your bad dog.

No comments: