Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

This is Alabama people...and we are scheduled to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight, and there is pandemonium in the streets! Ok, I am overexaggerating...a little.
Schools are closing in my city, so my daycare is closed, so its a mandatory Mental Health Day for me and the boy tomorrow. I wonder if we can accomplish anything noteworthy.

I think we may rearrange furniture in the living room because it drives DH crazy...hehe. Plus the only way I arranged it the current way was because I wanted the Christmas Tree in the front window (and it looked SO pretty there...see??)








Then of course, we can vaccuum and shampoo the carpets, Bailey LOVES to help with that. And I may be a rotten mom and sit him in front of the TV for about 30m or so, just to clean the bathrooms without assistance. (And really...he doesnt need to be around the chemicals)

Then, we should go out for lunch! I have restaurant gift certificates that are burning a hole in my wallet, so I may call a friend and see if she will join us.

Then its NAPTIME!!! I LOVE naptime. Its the best part of the day!

And after nap, we can goof off until DH gets home.
Sounds like a plan people. A little work, a little play, and a NAP! Ah...the makings of a lovely Mental Health/Snow Day.

What do you do on your unexpected day at home?

No comments: